- System Analysis and Verification: A Comprehensive Approach and Case Study,” Conference on Systems Engineering and Research, Redondo Beach, CA, March 2017.
- Zhu, H., Murray, B., de Weck, O., Skelding, R., Shougarian, N., Zeidner, L., & Arnold, E. (2016, July). Adaptability Metric Analysis for Multi‐Mission Design of Manufactured Products and Systems. In INCOSE International Symposium (Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 2316-2330)
- SAE WCX 2021, Cyber Panel Discussions – How Secure is Secure / Challenges of Applying ISO/SAE 21434 in the Real World, April 13, 2021.
- Automotive IQ, Panel: Industry Update on Safety and Cybersecurity As We Secure the Digital Enterprise, October 6, 2020.
- Safety and Trust in Automated Driving,” Workshop on Safety and Control for Artificial Intelligence, June 28, 2016.
- B. Murray, "Hierarchical Testing Using Precomputed Tests for Modules," Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Michigan, 1994.